It was fun alright. I'm catching a Limbo meets Inside kind of vibe over here :)
A downloadable game for Windows
Put yourself and a partner in the shoes of two children; your captors have brought you both into an abandoned building, left to await fate unknown. Use the environment to your advantage in solving the many contraptions and avoid doom by hiding in the darkness. Together find your way out and uncover the menace looming within. Can you both escape a perilous predicament?
EPILEPSY WARNING: Read before playing
“ALIVE” contains sequences of flashing lights which may affect certain players susceptible to photosensitive epilepsy. If you begin to experience discomfort when playing the game, stop playing IMMEDIATELY and seek medical assistance.
|Authors||KDU Glenmarie Games, pacworks, TqLxQuanZ|
|Tags||2D, Atmospheric, Dark, Escape Game, gps1, Local multiplayer, Neon, Unity|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
Please review the system requirements after the instructions for an optimal gameplay experience.
- Download the game archive file.
- (This is optional, you may skip to step 3) Verify the file integrity with a checksum tool such as https://md5file.com/calculator. Drag and drop the downloaded archive into the provided field. Ensure that the SHA-256 hash result matches 339ABF9768D40CE3DF4AAEEE0A73DB0B212642966A035602B4DD402330F9EDFD. Otherwise, the file may be corrupted.
- Extract all contents of the archive to your preferred destination, preferably somewhere easy to access.
- Open the extracted “ALIVE” folder, launch the game by selecting “ALIVE.exe”.
In short: 2 players and a modern PC
- x64-based CPU with SSE2 instruction set support
- GPU with DirectX 10 (Shader Model 4.0) support
- 64-bit Windows OS (Windows 7 SP1 and above)
- At least 1.1GB free storage space for archive and extracted files
- Minimum 1280x720 display resolution with 16:9 aspect ratio
- External audio output (headphones/speakers)
- Compatible QWERTY keyboard and mouse
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.